写作中经常用到的“五个W和一个H”的概念，即___________, ___________, ___________, ___________, ___________, ___________. 整个写作内容的确定、写作材料的筛选，都要围绕这五个W和一个H进行。
1. One day / the other day / a couple of days ago / while he was…,he..
2. It was snowing /raining heavily on Monday /Sunday morning …when …
3. It is really an unforgettable day …
4. At first...then...five minutes later...finally/in the end/at last/as a result
5. Upon arrival 6. on one’s way home from school
6. not…until… 8.luckily 9.immediately
7. at once 11. at last 12.as soon as
8. be busy doing sth 2. catch sight of/take notice of 3. knock into/come across
4. hear\see\find sb. doing sth. 5. help sb. with sth.=help sb. do sth. 6. stop sb. from doing sth.
7. speak\think highly of sb. 8. can’t help doing sth.
1. a good idea comes to one’s mind 2. make up one’s mind/be determined to do sth.
3.regret for what sb. has done 4. enjoy oneself/ have a good time/ have fun (in) doing
5. make sb. worried\surprised\happy\frightened 6. come back safe and sound
7.leave a deep impression on sb. 8. it was the first time that
1.Tom was riding along the street. A car ran fast to him.
The other day, Tom was riding along the street when he saw a car run fast towards him.
2. The driver was frightened. He ran away.
Sofrightened was the car driver that he ran away as fast as he could.
3. The driver disappeared, and Tom was helpless.
He was soon out of sight, leaving Tom helpless on the spot.
4. A woman saw the accident.
Fortunately, a woman happened to witness it.
5. The driver was caught.
Finally, the driver was caught and punished for his wrong doing.
6. We began to discuss this matter when the teacher came in.
Hardly had we begun to discuss this matter when the teacher came in.
7. I was very excited.
It was the most exciting moment that I had ever experienced.
8. Not until you told me did I have any idea of it.
9. Only then did I realize that many of the things we did were bad for the environment.
Last_night_I_was_having_a_shower_in_the_bathroom at about 10:30 when the silence was_broken_by some most_unusual_noises_outside. I quickly put on and ran out of the bathroom，finding a big fire was broke out on the 3rd floor of our flat building. The fire brigade was immediately called.I and most of the people，had left the building by the time the fire fighters arrived. But a family on the 4th floor were still trapped in the burning flat. The firemen were so great. Some put out the fire hard and others tried to save the parents and then went back in and wrapped their child up in a blanket，brought him out and took him to hospital.
5．用定语从句改写句中the burning flat。_____________________________________________
Last_night_I_was_having_a_shower_in_the_bathroom at about 10:30 when the silence was_broken_by some most_unusual_noises_outside. I quickly got dressed and ran out of the bathroom, only to find a big fire broke out on the 3rd floor of our flat building. The fire brigade was immediately called. I along with most of the people, had left the building by the time the fire fighters arrived. But a family on the 4th floor were still trapped in the flat that was burning. The firemen were so great. Some put out the fire hard and others managed to rescue the parents and then went back in and wrapped their child up in a blanket, brought him out and rushed him to the hospital.
注意：短文须包括所有图片的主要内容。短文的内容要连贯、完整； 短文单词数：100左右（已给句子中的单词不计入总词数）； 参考词汇：货摊stand (n.) ; 抢夺 snatch (v.) ; 逮捕 arrest (v.)
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w w