投诉信是人们在生活中对服务、商品、关系等不满时向特定对象写的信件，通常还会要求对方做出相应的补救。投诉信的用词要恰当并且相对正式，语气要坚决。叙述问题时用过去时态，提出建议时用现在时态。投诉信应包括三个方面的内容：1.表明写信目的及投诉的内容；2. 投诉的原因；3. 希望得到的结果。
1. express my disappointment/dissatisfaction/concern about 表达不满
2. bring about inconveniences 带来不便
3. to make matters worse 更糟糕的是
4. in a rude manner 态度恶劣
5. put up with/bear 忍受
6. look into/investigate the matter 调查此次事件
7. take measures/actions 采取措施
8. deal with/solve the problem 解决问题
9. a satisfying solution 一个满意的解决方法
10. declare a refund 要求退款
1. I am writing to express my disappointment/dissatisfaction/concern about…我写这封信是为了表达我对于……的失望/ 不满/担心。
2. The reason for my dissatisfaction is ... For one thing, … For another, …我不满意的原因是……。一方面……，另一方面……
3. Under these circumstances, I find it difficult to ...在这种情况下，我很难……
4. I would like to have this matter settled by the end of this month.我希望在这个月底之前解决这件事。
5. I would appreciate it if you could give due attention to this matter.如果你可以给予此事足够的重视，我将不胜感激。
To whom it may concern,
I am one of your customer. I ordered a set of books on your website two weeks before, but I didn’t receive them not until yesterday. And much to my disappointment, the books were too poorly packed up that the cover of one book is torn. To make matters worst, it is not complete set, as I found one book missing.
I am sorry to have received such poor service, but I believe I have every right to ask you to deal with this problem. I hope that you either return my money nor deliver a new set of books to me. Besides, I’d like to be informing of the process of your dealing with my complaint.
Looking forward to your reply.
参考词汇：配件—— spare part
本文是李华向书商投诉，一来发货慢，二来包装得不好，导致有一本书的封面损坏，而且还漏发了一本书。他希望书商要么退款，要么再寄一套新书给他。1.customer→customers 因one of后加名词复数。.
3. 去掉until前的not 因为not…until结构中的not已出现在didn’t处了。
4. too→so 此处是so…that的结构，意为“包装得不好，结果有一本书的封面裂了”。
5. is→was 描述过去发生的事情，谓语动词应该用过去式 。
6. worst→worse 这里指“糟糕的是”，用比较级即可。
7. complete前加a 上文有提到“ordered a set of books，订购了一套书，所以这里对应的要加上a。
8. but→and 两句话是顺承的关系，用and连接。
9. nor→or 因either… or… (要么……要么……)是固定搭配。
10. informing→informed 这里是指“被告知”，应该用动词的过去分词。
I am writing to express my dissatisfaction about the mobile phone I bought from your company last week. The reasons for my dissatisfaction lie upon the points as follows: it didn’t ring or send short messages since two days ago. What’s worse, I was told that it was a new model, so I couldn’t get it fixed without the right spare parts. Therefore, I hope to change it for a new one or I declare a refund. I’ll appreciate it if my demand is met.
Thank you for your consideration and I am looking forward to your reply.
I am writing to express my dissatisfaction about the scarf I bought from your website last week. It arrived on time the day before yesterday. But when I checked it, I found a hole in the middle. I was astonished because the hole was obvious and I didn't think you should neglect this deficiency. I have dialed your service number for several times but it was always busy. Now this problem keeps worrying me. I hope to change it for a new one or I declare a refund. I’ll appreciate it if my demand is met. By the way, how shall I send this scarf back to you?
I am looking forward to your reply.