1. 抱怨 ________________________
2. 表达不满 ________________________
3. 忍受 ________________________
4. 对……满意 ________________________
5. 糟糕的服务 ________________________
6. 采取措施 ________________________
7. 解决问题 ________________________
8. 预防……发生 ________________________
9. 调查此次事件 ________________________
10. 以粗鲁的方式 ________________________
11. 向……道歉 ______________________
12. 出乎意料 ______________________
13. 不用说 ______________________
14. 尽快 ______________________
15. 把某事牢记在心 ______________________
I am writing to complain about…
I have been content/satisfied with your service for years but I am writing to express my dissatisfaction about…
There are some main reasons why I am not content with… At first, … What’s worse, … Eventually, …
I sincerely hope that/It is my sincere hope that you will look into/investigate the matter/incident seriously and proper measures should be taken to prevent such an incident happening again.
I would appreciate it very much if you could take measures to deal with/solve the problem as soon as possible.
注意：1. 词数100左右。2. 可以适当增加细节，以使行文连贯。3. 开头语和结束语已为你写好。
I am Li Hua, a frequent customer in your restaurant. I have been pleased with your excellent service for years but now I’m writing to express my dissatisfaction about the poor service of your waiters.
Last Saturday, I went to your restaurant to have lunch but I had an awful experience. When having beef noodles, I suddenly found there were two flies in them, which disgusted me a lot. So I asked the waiter to change another dish. Out of my expectation, he didn’t change it but said in a rude manner that he was too busy to solve the problem. Needless to say, such a way of treating customers is unacceptable.
It’s my sincere hope that you can investigate the matter seriously and make a formal apology to me.
I look forward to a better service next time.